I will create custom t shirt design and usa flag military veteran t shirt design
I know all the copyright issues so you don't have to worry about that as well.
<<Message me before ordering so that we can discuss this in detail>>
-You will get-
- All source files- PNG, EPS Vector, SVG, Ai, PDF, JPG, Psd
- Standard PNG Format (300 DPI / 4500x5400 pixels)
- Different Custom Sizes For Amazon Merch, Etsy, Teespring, etc.
- Quick Revision and Response
- 100% Commercial Rights
- Easy to communicate
- Delivery in Time
-------What I require from you -------
- Text in a Word or JPG file
- Some examples for reference
Click Here👇
I know all the copyright issues so you don't have to worry about that as well.
<<Message me before ordering so that we can discuss this in detail>>
Note: There will be a special discount for bulk orders.
Areas of Expertise:
army; military; Air force; navy; Cost guard tshirt; usa flag t-shirt; skull t-shirt Design; vintage veteran; veteran t shirt Design; veterans tshirt Design; patriotic t shirt design; us army t shirt ; usa army t shirt design; veterans day t shirt; Vietnam veteran, usa navy t-shirt; Usa Airforce t-shirt; usa Cost guard;
Click Here👇
Regards,

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment